Proudly representing Texans in
Estate Planning Law, Probate Law, Personal Injury Trial Law, and Texas Workers’ Compensation Law.
Estate Planning & Probate Attorney
Personal Injury Attorney
Longview Estate Planning & Personal Injury Attorney Marc Mayfield
Longview Attorney Marc Mayfield is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He understands that an injury may cause significant hardship on your life. Mr. Mayfield can help hold those accountable for their negligent conduct.
Marc also understands the struggles that occur when a loved one passes away. Whether you are an executor/ executrix, a beneficiary, a family member, or someone who simply wants to get your affairs in order, he understands what you are facing and He is Here to Help!
Legal Updates – Blog
- Pedestrian Fatalities on the Rise
- What are Laws of Intestacy in Texas?
- How much is a Personal Injury Case Worth?
- How Long to Probate a Will in Texas?
- Texas Probate, When it isn’t Necessary
- Texas Wills & Probate Terms
Proudly representing clients in Texas Probate and Texas Personal Injury Cases!
(903) 757-9600 – Telephone | 3122 Nealy Way, Suite 107, Longview, Texas 75605 | Marc@mayfieldlawoffice.com
Our building is currently under construction. Please contact us for an appointment. Thank you for your patience!
Copyright Mayfield Law Office 2019 – All Rights Reserved